Nuoxin Capital (Hong Kong) Limited (?Nuoxin Capital?) (formerly known as AK Partners (Hong Kong) Limited) (?AK Partners?) was established in October 2005 as a fund manager based in Hong Kong licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (?HKSFC?).In early 2014, principals of the Chinanx Financial Services Group in Mainland China (?Chinanx?), being primarily involved in trust fund investment asset management in Mainland China, acquired 100% of the shares of AK Partners and renamed the company Nuoxin Capital.
Through the ownership of Nuoxin Capital, Chinanx is seeking to expand its business operations internationally and with a particular emphasis on asset management for its Mainland China clients and third party investment groups.
Nuoxin Capital licensed business activities
- Asset management, holding a HKSFC Type 9 license and
- Advising on securities, holding a HKSFC Type 4 license
Nuoxin Capital maintains a close relationship with AK Partners Korea, which has been engaged in both private equity/venture capital investment management (as a registered venture capital manager) and advisory business activities.
Similarly with the fund management business in Korea which is being conducted through AK Asset Management (a Korean licensed discretionary investment management company) which manages Korean equity portfolios for leading Korean institutions and Korean brokers? private clients.
Nuoxin Capital has experience across many aspects of asset management:
- Advising on and establishing offshore fund structures
- Strong relationship with industry service providers such as administrators, custodians, valuation agents
- Establishing accounts and execution of transactions
- Middle office transaction reconciliation and order processing
- Working with valuation specialists and service providers to funds
- In-depth original analysis of portfolio companies for development of relationship with management of portfolio companies and understanding of their business model
- Active monitoring of the portfolio companies? business performance with a view towards exit
Nuoxin Capital?s advisory services encompass:
- Private Placements of equity, equity-linked, debt and private equity products
- Capital introduction via financial and/or strategic investors
- Private equity advisory
- Restructuring and re-organization
- Strategic advisory
Nuoxin Capital capabilities include:
- Extensive Asian experience and access to a wide network of corporate and government issuers and institutional investors
- Focuses on helping top-tier small and mid-market Asian companies having demonstrable market leadership within their respective domestic markets and sectors, to grow and access the international capital markets
- Working in partnership with management to provide strategic advisory services and corporate finance restructuring and reorganization advice, and arrange appropriate capital markets fund raising, both from its own funds and third party investors
- Arrangement, as needed, for necessary advisory services including legal, compliance and regulatory
Dixon Wong: Manager
To contact us please fill in the details below and click ‘Send’ or contact us through one of the details below.
Suite 2205, Tower 6, The Gateway,
9 Canton Road,
Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.